“The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” – Frank Zappa
While the Climate Alarm call for the Government to declare Climate Change an emergency to get you to pay more tax also to accomplish the globalist agenda . The Real Climate Emergency the oncoming solar minimum that likely occur in the near future that will affect the agriculture globally.
Source: – https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-z…
Crop Loss Map: http://iceagefarmer.com/map/
(AUDIO PODCAST) (MIAC #207) Breadbaskets and Deserts Changing What’s Next for Global Food Supplies http://adapt2030.libsyn.com/miac-207-… Michael Lazaro from https://www.evolutionaryenergyarts.com David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses energetic changes on Earth as the Sun moves into its 400-year cycle affecting crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is an energetic timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023. Michael is known for his studies in Pranic Healing, Quantum Touch, Polarity Therapy and the Nag Hammadi and Dead Sea Scrolls. Evolutionary Energy Arts YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd1B…
•Food growing zones shifting •China crops being wiped out from army worm infestation •Delayed crop production in Europe and China •What happens when citizens don’t have enough food •The skill sets you need to survive changes in society as the grand solar minimum intensifies •Earth made homes to protect from plasma discharges •Store six months’ worth of food •Pacific Ocean sea life die off •Chinese investment areas of north Africa •China’s string of pearls •Old Roman grain growing areas of north Africa, EU Unified Defense Force will occupy that •Rainfall increases in Iran, Afghanistan and Indus Valley
Eco Liberty conclusion: The real reason why I watch and post video on Eco Liberty relating the solar minimum because Adapt 2030 always post video to share very important information about the oncoming the solar minimum and why it will affect the global economy majority and will have great chance of a major food shortage on a global scale. That I often post videos from Adapt 2030 so you people can be informed about the oncoming solar minimum; because the Mainstream media will not cover it and to keep you in the dark by pushing that Man-made global warming garbage; telling you that Carbon Dioxide (plant food) as pollutant that is causing runway global warming which is not the case; Carbon Dioxide is plant food; plants will die without Carbon Dioxide. People; please give this video a thumbs up on You Tube if you haven’t subscribed to Adapt 2030 please Subscribe to that channel; to give David DuByne the praise and courage for the hard work he puts in to give you the very important information that Mainstream media will not cover.
In 1994 the media used Zimbabwe as an example of a successful multicultural country with a strong economy. They said we could be just like them. Today the media says it’s impossible, South Africa will never be like Zimbabwe. They are right though, it will be much worse. Be Ready.
From the appearance of “hunger stones” in the extreme drought conditions, to mainstream admission of the global wheat shortage, the signs of Peak Food are everywhere as the changes in our climate accelerate. Missouri regulates what you can call “meat.”‘ London’s first insect farm has opened. And the vegan death cult evidences itself to be equally venomous as the climate change cult. Christian breaks it down.
As Venezuela’s collapsing economy reaches an inflation rate of 1 million percent, Democrat Ocasio-Cortez continues to call upon communism and socialism to settle complex situations.
25 June 2018
(Natural News) The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic downturn that began in 1929 and continued until about 1939. It affected North America, Europe, and other industrialized areas of the world. It was the most serious economic tragedy ever experienced by the industrialized Western world in modern history.
The full burden of the economic crisis fell squarely on the shoulders of the nation’s working class. They struggled badly for their survival during this most difficult period, which led them to find a number of ways to put food on the table. The following Great Depression foods helped them live from day to day when nothing else was available.
- Mock apple pie – As the name suggests, this recipe is but a mock version, which means it contains no actual apples. This recipe replaced apples with crushed crackers, cinnamon, and a flavored syrup. The most famous version is the Ritz Mock Apple Pie, which contained sugar, butter, cinnamon, lemon juice, and Ritz crackers.
- Prune pudding – This infamous dessert gained popularity when former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt convinced the President to serve it to the White House’s guests. Roosevelt’s White House ate modestly in “an act of culinary solidarity with the people who were suffering,” according to Jane Ziegelman, the co-author of A Square Meal, in an interview with The New York Times.
- Mulligan stew – This is among the many stews that homeless people made during this time. The recipe had many versions as a result of tossing in the pot anything that the maker could find. Some people used scavenged or stolen onions, potatoes, corn, and all sorts of mixed vegetables. Did you know that this stew even occasionally contained a bit of lint and Bull Durham tobacco to flavor the broth?
- Dandelion salad – The dandelion was considered a pesky weed by gardeners, but this plant was a favorite during the Great Depression era. People would add dandelions with other greens found from any neighborhood, seasoning it with pepper, salt and vinegar if available.
- Peanut butter stuffed onions – This recipe combined onions and peanut butter; onions were baked and scoops of peanut butter were filled inside them, one of the most bizarre meals to have been made during the Great Depression.
- Vinegar cobbler – This dessert replaced fruits with vinegar, and added sugar, water, butter, nutmeg, flour, and vanilla on the baking pan. Apple cider vinegar was used to substitute real apples.
- Spaghetti with boiled carrots and white sauce – This is another one of the dishes that Eleanor Roosevelt introduced during the Great Depression. It was spaghetti cooked until mushy and mixed with boiled carrots. The white sauce was made from milk, flour, salt, butter or margarine, and a little bit of pepper. After mixing, pour into a tray and bake to make a casserole.
- Potato pancakes – Potatoes are widely available and are among the most affordable food items. During the Great Depression, people used potatoes to replace different ingredients. One of the commonly cooked dishes was a potato pancake, wherein grated potatoes were fried or cooked in a pan.
- Meatless loaves – Real meatloaves were scarce during the Depression era, which gave way to meatless loaves made using any item that was available, such as raisins and peanuts.
- Milkorno – It is a blend of cornmeal, powdered skim milk, and salt. Upon boiling, all ingredients of Milkorno become a part of a porridge.
Today, these foods are considered some of the most abhorrent concoctions ever made. But back in the days of the great famine, these bizarre food combinations helped put food in people’s stomachs as they struggled to survive the Great Depression.
Read more articles on how our grandparents survived during times of austerity at SHTF.news.