This video on you tube show the importance of livestock, Mulching and Carbon Dioxide. Why the fake environmentalism movement is pushing the false form sustainability. The real reason why the land become desert because their no livestock to fertile the land restoring nutrients into soil for future growth. The idea of over farming can just go out the window because the nutrient can be restore in the soil. As long the nutrient is being put back into the soil the land can use on a longtime for agriculture. Having the soil mulched and covered will reduce erosion greatly than not having the soil mulched and covered as it was in the video from 23:20 to 28:00; the result was clear.
The 5 farming principals in the video from 31:10 to 36:55
- Growing living in the soil as long possible
- Keep skin on the soil(please the soil in 35:30 in the video show the soil; One without the mulch the temperature is 92.8°F(33.8°C); One with the mulch the temperature is 77.2°F(25.1)
- Limit Chemical and Physical Disturbances
- Increase Plants animals and insects diversity
- Integrate livestock using adaptive stewardship.
Eco Liberty Conclusion: We encourage farmers to be better steward of the land they’re working on. Unlike the fake environmentalism movement they do not encourage better stewardship of the land but push Climate Change or Global warming scare upon people to pay Carbon tax; also push veganism in the name of sustainability which the false form of sustainability in an order to push for agenda 21/2030 by forcing people off their land and put them into jam pack cities which that is even more unsustainable but the global elites call sustainable. We say “no” to the false form of sustainability but we say “yes” to the true of sustainability.